My Recount text

Story in my Grandparent’s house


I'll tell you about my activities during this year's Idul fitri holiday. Five days before Idul fitri, my family and I went to my grandparent's house in sleman, we departed on Saturday the 28th of August 2011.

At grandma's house, I met a lot of my family. Some from Palembang, Jakarta, Nganjuk, madura etc.. My grandparents had 9 children (my mother is number 8 in her family) but only 8 children who go to sleman. All of my family who went to my grandparent's house with all their children and grandchildren and the house of my grandparents are not too large it becomes very crowded and noisy. Almost all of my family went to Sleman  this year because my grandparent’s house would be the breed's great grandparents. But usually only 5 of 9 children who go to sleman.

There are incident that make me shame and its was like funny when I was at my grandparent's house. Today is sunday morningI was helping my mom wrap cashewsSuddenly, my mother called me and told me to come outThere was my uncle named uncle jaswadi just arrived from PalembangI immediately greeted the uncle jaswadi’s family. When I will get into the housemy mother said "Diah, why do you not shake your uncle?". then I look back. oh yes it is my uncleI thought. I was immediately greeted himI forgot his face because  since the last meeting two years agohis face is not like that, he he. I will always remember the incident.

On the third day after Idul fitri, purebred held at my grandparents house. When the breeds held, I met a lot of my family who lived far away from meAfter the breed is completedmy family and I went home to WonosariWhen going home I was so sad to part with my familyBut that's okay, hopefully next year I can come again and widths to meet again with all my family.

Komentar

Postingan Populer